Friday, March 18, 2011

Tropical Hawaii


From the outside looking in it’s like you see a little indoor paradise. It’s very eye appealing especially if the time is cold and windy. As you walk in it’s like you’ve stepped onto a tropical island. there is a lot to look at. The menu includes a picture of everything, and for a while I just stood in my place and stared at all the mouth watering pictures. The restaurant had perfected the Hawaiian theme. There were palm trees everywhere and the walls were a painted to look like a beach. The atmosphere was inviting and soothing. Made me feel like I was on vacation. This restaurant is the type of restaurant anyone will enjoy. The staff was really nice she helped me make by order by giving me a brief summary about what was in each of the drinks, which was very helpful because there was a lot to choose from and I wanted to choose the right one for me.

I ordered a drink called “Cocktail Hawaii”. In it has a variety of fruits from bananas, pineapples, apple, canto lop, strawberry, kiwi and mango mixed in Hawaiian juice which is made from milk, strawberries and banana. On top you get to choose your choice of gelato or ashata. They by far have the best gelato flavors like pina colada gelato, Hawaiian gelato, coconut, caramel, and cheesecake etc. They all sound delicious, I went with the cheesecake one. The drink was delicious excellent, the best cocktail I ever had and was fulling too. The drink was fruity and refreshing. The cheesecake gelato on top was one of the best parts of the drink. It was so good, it was sweet and refreshing I loved it. This is definitely a restaurant I’ll be visiting often. Come dressed casual no need for anything fancy. If you like exotic drinks then you need to come and try one of the drinks here you’ll be amazed.


Food= 4 stars
Cost= $
Atmosphere= 3 thumbs up
Service= 3 thumbs up



1 star = Poor, below average
2 stars = Just o.k not worth rushing back to
3 stars = Good, food is delicious
4 stars = Excellent
5 stars = Over the top, high class


$= less than 20
$$= 30-40
$$$= 40-50
$$$$= 45 or more

1 thumb = Poor
2 thumbs = O.k
3 thumbs = Great

This restaurant is known for their healthy breakfast. Their dishes mainly consist of fruits. For breakfast they have a variety of crepes and waffles to choose from. They also sell gelato, smoothies and cocktails. For one dish it’s almost ten dollars and for one of their delicious cocktails it’s about seven dollars more. It’s under twenty dollars but the price of just one cocktail is pretty expensive but it’s worth every penny. The décor is really pretty there were palm trees and everything to make you feel like you were in Hawaii. The atmosphere is relaxing and soothing. The service is fast and friendly. The lady that served me was really sweet and was a great in helping me choose my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment